Thursday, August 5, 2010

Inanimate faces

I found this link on stumble upon the other day about finding faces in inanimate objects. It's really cute and made me feel especially happy when I remembered an art project I participated in a few years ago where you were given a tape recorder and told to go into a single stall/room bathroom and just sit there in the quiet until you felt like speaking. You could talk about anything you wanted, for however long you felt like and you just had to record it. Well I found the website to the project and sure enough my recording is on the first page (here), the eleventh one down on the list of people who participated. And guess what I talked about? Faces on inanimate objects. Sometimes it nice to know other people think about weird shit like this too.

No comments: