Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A New Beginning

Hello!

Well this is the new home of Thoughts of the Mad and Absurd, now called Absurd Bird. I'd thought I'd try and re-animate my old blog in a new place and format that is a little easier to manage and a lot more open to everyone. Here goes.

For those who haven't read my previous blog here's a little bit about me. I'm Emily. 20 years old. Currently living in Sackville NB, pretty much the smallest place on earth as far as I know. I go to school here, Mount Allison University, and have been for the past 2 1/2 years. I'm studying photography in the BFA program. I'm actually from the "BIG" city, ie Toronto, so living in a small town is definitely interesting. Right now I have too roommates. Francesca, my best friend since grade 9, and Sara, our new roommate who is a lovely cook. We have two cats, Smudge and Banana, and a hedgehog named Sadie. All these facts make life pretty strange, but fun.

So yea, that me. Hopefully this blogging thing will stick again.

- Emily

No comments: